AACSB Accredited Online MBA
If you are interested in earning your MBA, you may be considering earning your advanced degree online. The advantages of earning an online MBA are that you can take most or all of your classes from the comfort of your home, and you can usually take the classes at your own pace.
However, if you are considering an online MBA, it is important for the program to be properly accredited. This way, you are assured that the MBA program has met rigorous quality standards. Also, you will know that the degree program will be fully recognized and respected by potential employers.
One of the most important accreditation agencies for MBA programs is the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Programs that are accredited by the AACSB generally receive more trust from both students and employers alike. Many employers will not recognize your MBA if it is not recognized by the AACSB.
Why AACSB Accreditation Is Important
The AACSB is one of the most respected and oldest accrediting agencies in the United States. The AACSB takes a close look at each MBA program and decides if the program meets the quality standards that are required in the modern business world. Their accreditation standards challenge universities to pursue excellence and to always seek continuous improvement throughout their business programs.
The AACSB accreditation process involves self-evaluations, committee reviews, peer reviews, and development of strategic plans. At this time, only about five percent of the world’s 13,000 business programs have earned this accreditation.
It has been proven that AACSB-accredited schools have superior programs, faculty, more international students, and higher overall GPAs than over schools. Also, employers who recruit from these accredited schools typically pay better salaries to the graduates, as well.
Some of the standards that AACSB measures at each university includes:
- Standards that Relate to Learning Goals
- Intent of Learning Goals
- What is a Program?
- Differences among Schools
- Goals at the Program Level
- General and Management-Specific Goals
- Faculty Responsibility for Learning Goals
- Using External Guidance
- Demonstrating Learning Achievement
- Indirect Measures of Learning
- Use of Achievement Measures
- Implementation of Assurance of Learning Processes
AACSB MBA Programs
Any online MBA program that you are considering should be accredited by the AACSB, as that is what will assure you that you are attending a business program of the highest quality. Review top programs with AACSB accredited Online MBA programs:
- Big Data Analytics MBA Online
- Business Intelligence MBA Online
- Healthcare Administration MBA Online
- Information Systems MBA Online
- Public Administration MBA Online
- Healthcare Informatics MBA Online
- Industrial Management MBA Online
- Project Management MBA Online
- Information Security MBA Online
- Online Accounting MBA
- International Business MBA
- Supply Chain Management MBA Online
- Entrepreneurship MBA Online
- Hospitality Management MBA Online
- Healthcare Management MBA Online
- Finance MBA Online
- Technology Management MBA Online
- Sports Management MBA Online
- Human Resources MBA Online
- Information Technology MBA Online
- Computer Science MBA Online
- Risk Management MBA Online
- Operations Management MBA Online
- Marketing & Advertising MBA Online
- Online Criminal Justice MBA