Online MBA with No GMAT Requirement
Earning your MBA is still an excellent way to accelerate your career and to earn a higher salary. In the past, most MBA programs required you to take the GMAT or GRE to be considered for admission into their programs. Today, many schools are moving away from such standardized tests and are relying on other methods to screen candidates, such as work experience.
Featured Online School Offerings
The thirteen online MBA programs listed below are all excellent options, and none require the GMAT or GRE to attend unless certain work experience requirements are met:
- *Washington State University Online – 100% Online and AACSB Accredited! WSU’s online Executive MBA program is developed by leaders, for leaders. You can accelerate your success in as little as 18 months, but experience the WSU difference for a lifetime. U.S. News & World Report ranked the WSU College of Business among the Top 10 Best Online Graduate Business Programs for 2014. WSU is also among two percent of business schools worldwide to achieve accreditation at the bachelor, master, and doctoral levels from AACSB International.
- *Rutgers University – 100% Online and AACSB Accredited! The modern business world is extremely competitive and ever changing. To stand out, you must distinguish yourself as a transformational business leader with the skills to drive strategy and deliver positive results. This kind of expertise is exactly what the the Online Master of Business Administration program at Rutgers School of Business-Camden aims to impart. Our 100 percent online and AACSB-accredited M.B.A. program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise—and your career—without having to put your life on hold.
- University of Houston-Victoria: This online university offers a fully online MBA that focuses on strategic planning all through the program. It has a cross-disciplinary approach that will help you to learn how to solve the most complex business problems. It includes real world case studies, team projects and a great deal of applied learning. You should be able to take much of what you learn and apply it to your current position right away. This program does not require a GMAT exam and you should be able to complete it part time in less than three years.
- University of Scranton: With this online MBA, you will gain a new perspective on business and discover how industry leaders are able to approach the most pressing business challenges. This MBA degree is fully accredited by the AACSB, so you know that it has met rigorous standards of quality. In this program, in 36 credit hours you will be prepared for the challenges of modern business realities. The courses that you take will deal with many real world business problems, as well as practical approaches ot solving problems. You can choose from several specialties, including healthcare management, international business and operations management.
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale:This business degree program is accredited by AACSB International, which means that this no GMAT program is in the top 10% in the nation. In this program, you will develop the critical thinking abilities that you need by studying many current business problems. You will improve your communications skills as well by holding classroom discussions, completing written assignments and doing multimedia presentations. You also will really understand the global nature of the business environment today.
- University of Baltimore: In this fully accredited, no GMAT MBA, you will be able to study the following specializations: entrepreneurship, finance, health care management, human resource management, international business, marketing, public sector management, leadership and organizational learning, and management information systems. This program will allow you to participate in a collaborative learning process with your fellow online classmates, and you will have the chance to network with more than 40,000 alumni. You can finish this program in 36 credit hours, which means about 1.5 years of full time study.
- Ohio University: This is a new online MBA program that will allow you to develop the business management skills that are required for you to advance in the modern international business world. You can choose to focus on finance, health care, or executive management. This is a program that is fully accredited by the AACSB, and you can finish the program in two years or less. This MBA program was recently recognized as the third best for value by Fortune magazine.
- Suffolk University: This online MBA program is recognized by US News and World Report as one of the best values in online education today. You can finish this no GMAT degree in 10-16 months, depending upon how many classes you take per semester. As an online student, you can transfer up to six credits of business school electives from another program. In this online program, you also can choose an MBA program for attorneys or CPAs. This business degree will provide you with the essential tools that you need to succeed in business management in your organization.
- University of Wyoming: The College of Business offers you an online MBA program that will prepare you for business success at an affordable price. After you complete this two year program, you will fully grasp the business disciplines of accounting, finance, marketing, management and economics. You will discover your own personal leadership style so that you can become a highly effective and respected leader in your organization. You also will be able to become a manager who is able to lead by setting a strong example.
- Texas A&M University Commerce: This strong online Master of Business Administration will prepare you for many advanced management positions that demand that you have strategic and analytic skills to provide principled leadership. This is 36 hour program that you can finish in less than three years, in most cases. Required courses are Quantitative Analysis for Managers, Operations and Organizations, Accounting for Managers, Marketing Environment, Economics for Decision Makers and Finance for Decision Makers.
- Rochester Institute of Technology: This fully accredited MBA program will provide you with a high quality business degree in less than three years. Some of the classes that you will take include Team Building and Ethics, Accounting and Organizational Goals, Managerial Accounting, Leadership, Data Analysis, Leadership Development Skills, Valuation and Capital Budgeting, Financial Analysis and Planning, Microeconomics and Power and Influence.